Moruya Safer Drivers Courses
If you’re on your NSW Ls and keen to learn more about safer driving behaviours then the NSW Safer Drivers Course is for you.
We run the following courses: Queanbeyan Safer Driver Courses, Moruya Safer Driver Courses, Moruya Safer Driver Courses, Moruya Safer Driver Courses, Ulladulla, Moruya Safer Driver Courses, Nowra Safer Driver Courses, Moruya Safer Driver Courses, Shoalhaven Safer Driver Courses, Moruya Safer Driver Courses, Moruya Safer Driver Courses and Moruya Safer Driver Courses.
The Course will help you understand more about speed management, gap selection, hazard awareness and safe following distances and prepare you for when you drive unsupervised on your P’s.
You will also receive 20 hours of log book credit once you complete the Course.
To be able to attend a Course you must be on your Ls, completed 50 log book driving hours and be under 25.
This is 50 actual hours of on-road driving and does not include the hours that can be accrued through (3 for 1) structured professional instruction.
The Moruya Safer Drivers Courses cost $140; payment must be made at the time of booking
On the day
All Course materials will be supplied at the Course and the vehicle will be supplied for the in-vehicle coaching session. Just make sure that you turn up with your licence and your log book!
Moruya Safer Drivers Courses – frequently asked questions
What is the maximum amount of participants for Moruya Safer Drivers Courses to be held?
Module one (the group discussion) will be run by a facilitator and the maximum number of participants is 12.
Module two (the in-vehicle coaching session) will be delivered by a coach with two learner drivers.
Do I have to complete Moruya Safer Drivers Courses modules in a particular order?
Yes. Participants must complete module one (the facilitated group discussion), before completing module two (the in-vehicle coaching).
Module two should be completed within one month of module one.
What happens if a learner driver only completes module one of Moruya Safer Drivers Courses ?
The 20 log book hours credit will only be available for learners that have completed both modules of the Course within four weeks.
See Booking Terms and Conditions to learn more about our cancellation/rebooking policies.
Can I fail the Moruya Safer Drivers Courses ?
No. There is no assessment or pass/ fail component of the Safer Drivers Course.
However, participants must complete both Course modules to be eligible for the 20 hour log book credit in their learner driver log book.
How will the 20 hours credit be recorded in my log book after I complete the Moruya Safer Drivers Courses ?
As you complete each module the facilitator or coach will enter the details and sign-off the Course completion in your logbook on page 110 – ‘Structured Lesson Record Keeper and Safer Drivers Course Record’.
In addition, the driving coach will enter 20 hours credit in the ‘Driver experience record’ section of your log book so you can keep an accurate running total of your log book driving hours.
What happens if I have a log book that was issued before July 2013?
You won’t need to get a new log book.
We will complete and sign an insert for page 110 – ‘Structured Lesson Record Keeper and Safer Drivers Course Record’ of your log book
How to make Moruya Safer Drivers Courses bookings?
Paying by Credit Card
- Select the Book Now Button at the top or bottom of the screen
- Available dates and locations are displayed
- Select the Book Now button next to the course of your choice
- A registration box will appear
- Enter the participant details, the person attending the course, please ensure all information is completed any missing information will not allow you to continue with the booking
- Press OK button to confirm details
- Don’t forget to also book your Module 2 – NSW Safer Drivers Course
- Select the Checkout at the top right of the screen
- You should have a NSW Safer Driver Course for Learner Drivers and a Module 2 – Safer Driver Course displayed in your Checkout Cart, a price is only allocated to the first course.
- Under billing details please enter the details if not the same as the participant on where the payment receipt is to be sent
- Select Continue
- Select Continue to Secure Checkout
- Enter the Credit Card Details, payment is confirmed immediately
- 3 emails will be sent, confirmation email to the participant, confirming the dates, times and location of both the courses and an email to the billing details confirming payment with a receipt attached